Vulnerable clients - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Vulnerable clients - 3 slides per page (pdf)
Vulnerable clients - Podcast (mp3)
Banks v Goodfellow (PDF)
DL v A Local Authority and others (PDF)
James v James (PDF)
Masterman-Lister v Brutton (PDF)
Scammell v Farmer (PDF)
Walker v Badmin (PDF)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowPrivate client law yearly round-up 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, with reference to key legislation and the ...
- Available nowPractical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- 02 Apr201912:30(LIVE) Vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings (2019)FamilyOur family law experts discuss the circumstances where particular arrangements need to be made for vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings, and explore some of those ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide our annual update on Court of Protection practice, looking at a variety of different subjects in the area. Topics to be ...
- Available nowClient care: working together to avoid complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.