(LIVE) The latest residential property cases (2020)
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 07 Jul202012:30(LIVE) The latest residential property cases (2020)Residential Property|Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert property litigators distill the most important elements of all of the key judgments over the past year that impact on ...
- 02 Jul202012:30Planning issues for residential property lawyers (2020)Residential PropertyViewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.A4 ...
- 24 Mar202012:30The latest tax cases (2020)Corporate and Business Tax|VAT and Indirect Tax|Tax for General Practice|Commercial Law|Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our contentious tax specialists discuss all the most significant tax judgments over the past year, and cast an eye to important decisions ...
- 10 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2020Residential PropertyOur annual round-up webinar looks at the most significant developments in residential property throughout 2020, and considers what might be on the horizon in 2021.A ...
- 31 Mar202012:30(LIVE) The latest in international tax (2020)Free Live Webinars|Corporate and Business TaxA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.