(LIVE) The Equator principles (2020)
In this webinar our experts will assess the Equator Principles by providing a guidance into identifying the environmental and social risks when financing these projects.
A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
Chief Sustainability Officer
BMO Financial Group
Norton Rose Fulbright
- 06 May202012:30Digital enhancement principles (2020)Banking and Financial ServicesAs banks are forced to embrace technological challenges, law firms are also subject to learning about the new types of digital finance available. In this ...
- 09 Jun202012:30(LIVE) Recent developments in commercial contracts (2020)Free Live Webinars|Commercial LawContracts are the cornerstone of a great deal of commercial work, but it can often be difficult to stay abreast of changes to key principles ...
- Available nowChanges in Incoterms 2020Banking and Financial Services|Commercial LawIncoterms, the world's essential terms of trade for the sale of goods, have not been updated since 2010. In this webinar, our expert on international ...
- 26 May202012:30(LIVE) The latest corporate law cases (2020)Free Live Webinars|Corporate LawA number of significant disputes have had important consequences for corporates and their advisors in 2019 and 2020, and in this webinar our dispute resolution ...
- 23 Jun202012:30(LIVE) Capacity in tribunals and the judiciary (2020)Free Live Webinars|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our private client experts discuss the four requirements needed for your client to make decisions in a tribunal.A full agenda will be ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.