(LIVE) Copyright and linking on the web (2020)
There are a huge number of copyright issues pertaining to linking on the web, and our IP specialists discuss the most significant of them in this webinar, covering topics including:
- Are different types of linking treated differently?
- Communication to the public right.
- In what circumstances can there be an infringement?
A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- Available nowUpdate on compliance obligations for trustees (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere has been a huge increase in compliance obligations for trustees, in particular as a result of the 4th and 5th Money Laundering Directives, and ...
- Available nowCopyright in 2019Intellectual PropertyOur copyright specialists provide an overview of the main changes in the law in this area of IP in the past twelve months.A full agenda ...
- Available nowThe present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- 31 Dec202012:30Changes in process at the land registry (2020)Residential PropertyThere are a number of changes in process at the Land Registry scheduled for early 2020, and in this webinar our property experts discuss their ...
- Available nowUpdate on surrogacy (2020)Immigration|FamilyOn 06 June 2019, it was announced that there would be new laws regarding surrogacy. This new law provided parents with legal recognition for children ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.