(LIVE) Combined code of conduct for solicitors (2020)
The SRA code of conduct previously applied to both barristers and solicitors. In this webinar our experts will provide a guidance into the SRA’s newly introduced ‘combined code of conduct’ for only solicitors.
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- Available nowSRA: Standards and Regulations - a look into the new handbook (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this first practice risk and compliance webinar of the year our practitioners are going to look into the new SRA handbook.Our experts look into:The ...
- 20 Jul202012:30Real estate and the Electronic Communications Code (2020)Commercial PropertyThere have been a number of important cases concerning real estate and the Electronic Communications Code over the past year, and this webinar provides a ...
- 14 Dec202012:30The European Electronic Communication Code (2020)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.A4 ...
- 25 Nov202212:30VAT and Indirect Tax - End of year round-up 2020VAT and Indirect TaxOur annual round-up webinar looks at the most significant developments in VAT and indirect tax throughout 2020, and considers what might be on the horizon ...
- Available now(LIVE) The latest real estate cases (2020)Free Live Webinars|Commercial PropertyOur litigation experts delve into the most interesting real estate disputes over the past twelve months, discussing all the key decisions, as well as the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.