(LIVE) Capacity in tribunals and the judiciary (2020)
In this webinar, our private client experts discuss the four requirements needed for your client to make decisions in a tribunal.
A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 31 Dec202012:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowAdvising the family business: love, leadership and loss (2019)Private Client Law and Practice|FamilyIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on advising family businesses for anyone who works with them, whether in the private client world ...
- 11 Mar202012:30The Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act 2017: case law update (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeOn 27 April 2017, the Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act 2017 was given royal assent. This Act allows the close relatives of individuals who go missing, ...
- Available now(LIVE) Improving client relations in a competitive market (2020)Free Live Webinars|Personal SkillsThe exponential growth of technology has affected every sector, including the legal sector. In this webinar our experts look into methods in which your firm ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.