Capacity in tribunals and the judiciary (2020)
In this webinar, our private client experts discuss the four requirements needed for your client to make decisions in a tribunal.
This webinar was originally due to have been broadcast live on 23 June. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now being recorded. Anyone who has registered for the live broadcast will be emailed a link to enable them to view it on demand.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
- Available nowIssues and trends when making a will (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts discuss issues and trends that may arise when making a will. There will also be a case law ...
- Available nowAdvising the family business: love, leadership and loss (2019)Private Client Law and Practice|FamilyIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on advising family businesses for anyone who works with them, whether in the private client world ...
- Available nowEconomic substance regimes in the offshore jurisdictions (2021)Private Client TaxIn the first Private Client Webinar of 2021 our expert speakers will be looking at economic substance regimes in the offshore jurisdictions. They will be ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowOffshore bonds, foreign policies and the chargeable event regime (2020)Private Client TaxIn this Private Client Tax webinar our expert speakers explore:How offshore bonds control when you pay tax, how much you pay and whom you pay ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.