Capacity in tribunals and the judiciary (2020)
In this webinar, our private client experts discuss the four requirements needed for your client to make decisions in a tribunal.
This webinar was originally due to have been broadcast live on 23 June. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now being recorded. Anyone who has registered for the live broadcast will be emailed a link to enable them to view it on demand.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
- Available nowIssues and trends when making a will (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts discuss issues and trends that may arise when making a will. There will also be a case law ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowOffshore bonds, foreign policies and the chargeable event regime (2020)Private Client TaxIn this Private Client Tax webinar our expert speakers explore:How offshore bonds control when you pay tax, how much you pay and whom you pay ...
- Available nowAdvising the family business: love, leadership and loss (2019)Private Client Law and Practice|FamilyIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on advising family businesses for anyone who works with them, whether in the private client world ...
- Available nowWills covering overseas assets (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts will provide an insight into wills covering overseas assets. They will cover:Whether a client needs a English will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.