Adtech in 2020 - A privacy perspective
Adtech seems set to play an exponentially larger role in advertising in the coming years, but as with all technology it comes with its own unique set of practical and regulatory challenges. In this webinar, our data and privacy specialists explore Adtech from a privacy perspective, discussing topics including:
- What is Ad tech?
- Social Media retargeting
- How does RTB work?
- What is the problem with RTB?
- How can we solve the issue?
- What is on the horizon?
This webinar was originally due to have been broadcast live on 1 September. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now being recorded. Anyone who has registered for the live broadcast will be emailed a link to enable them to view it on demand.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
Partner, Co-Head of Data and Privacy
- Available now(Brief) E-privacy regulation (2020)TMTThe ePrivacy Regulation is an important piece of EU legislation that sits between the data protection and telecommunications regime. In this webinar, our expert speakers ...
- Available nowStepping up: the junior associate's challenge (2020)Learning and DevelopmentIn this webinar our expert speakers will look into:the challenges faced by today’s junior associatesspecifically: how can we focus our attention/help others to focus, when ...
- Available nowRestructuring during COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Banking and Financial ServicesIn this Banking and Finance webinar, our expert speakers from Loyens & Loeff, discuss the insights and roles of banks & borrowers in their legal ...
- Available nowIssues and trends when making a will (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts discuss issues and trends that may arise when making a will. There will also be a case law ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in public M and A (2020)Corporate LawThis webinar looks at recent trends in UK public mergers and acquisitions, discussing transactions of note in 2020, taking a look ahead at the impact ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.