- Available now(LIVE) Vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings (2019)FamilyOur family law experts discuss the circumstances where particular arrangements need to be made for vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings, and explore some of those ...
- Available nowVulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
- Available nowEvidence and disclosure in family proceedingsFamily LawEvidence and disclosure in family proceedings can prove tricky areas to deal with, particularly where there is an international element. This webinar will look at ...
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute ResolutionEvidence in international arbitration has been a big topic recently, in particular the conflict between the Prague Rules and the IBA Rules on the taking ...
- Available now(LIVE) Evidence and disclosure in 2019Dispute ResolutionEvidence and disclosure is arguably the hottest topic in dispute resolution in 2019, with the restructuring of the Business and Property Courts, the impact of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.