1GC | Family Law
- 13 Nov201911:30Recent developments in public children (2019)FamilyIn our annual webinar on public children, our specialist speakers reflect on developments in the law since we last visited the topic.A full agenda will ...
- 04 Jul201912:30Occupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- 01 Oct201912:30(LIVE) Public M&A update (2019)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our corporate specialist examines the latest trends and key developments in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies.A full agenda will be ...
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
- Available nowRecent developments in private children (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:CAO and Domestic Abuse (following A v C) including the new Cafcass frameworkThe impact of Brexit on international private children proceedingsUnderstanding and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.