- 01 May201912:30Recent developments in private children (2019)FamilyTopic discussed will include:CAO and Domestic Abuse (following A v C) including the new Cafcass frameworkThe impact of Brexit on international private children proceedingsUnderstanding and ...
- Available nowPublic children updateFamily LawIn this year’s annual public children update webinar we will be looking at a wealth of different issues – not least of all the implementation ...
- Available nowPersonal insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on personal insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:AnnulmentApplications ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Davey ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide our annual update on Court of Protection practice, looking at a variety of different subjects in the area. Topics to be ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.