Partner, National Head of Pensions
- Available nowPensions planning in 2018Private Client TaxWe provide a comprehensive roundup of contemporary issues in pensions planning in this private client tax webinar. TOpics discussed will include:An overview of pensionsPension contributions ...
- Available nowPension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
- 17 Apr201912:30Brexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
- Available nowCivil Procedure Rules for family lawyersFamily LawThis webinar will provide a recap of the Civil Procedure Rules as they apply to family law practice. Topics to be covered include: What are ...
- Available nowEffective communication skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsWell-honed communication skills are often seen as the mark of an effective lawyer. This webinar will look at some common pitfalls that lawyers can fall ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.