Partner, National Head of Pensions
- Available nowPensions planning in 2018Private Client TaxWe provide a comprehensive roundup of contemporary issues in pensions planning in this private client tax webinar. TOpics discussed will include:An overview of pensionsPension contributions ...
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- Available nowPension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
- 30 Oct201912:30Content marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice ManagementContent marketing is a relatively new phenomenon, and one that offers huge opportunities to law firms that are quick to exploit it. Our subject specialists ...
- Available nowAccounting for lawyers (2019)Tax for General PracticeWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.