Pump Court Chambers
Family Law Group
- 04 Jun201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Margaret HeathcoteHot Topics|FamilyDuring the second video interview in our Family Law series Family Law Insights, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, a barrister at 1 Hare Court, sits down with ...
- Available nowVulnerable witnesses in care proceedingsFamily LawThe law around vulnerable witnesses giving evidence in family law proceedings, and in particular child witnesses in care proceedings is often called into question in ...
- Available nowAdvising the family business: love, leadership and loss (2019)Private Client Law and Practice|FamilyIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on advising family businesses for anyone who works with them, whether in the private client world ...
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Peter Watson-LeeHot Topics|FamilyIn the first of our new interview series, Family Law Insights, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, a barrister at 1 Hare Court, sits down with the experienced ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.