Update on public children (2020)
In this family law webinar, our practitioners will provide an update on recent developments in public children law – cases could include:
- K (Children), Re  EWCA Civ 184
- L-W Children  EWCA Civ 159
- G (Children: Fair Hearing), Re  EWCA Civ 126
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
Barrister - Queen's Counsel
Pump Court Chambers
- 27 May202012:30Private children: case law update (2020)FamilyFollowing the general rise in cases relating to private children, in this family law webinar our experts present a case law update on private children ...
- Available nowUpdate on surrogacy (2020)Immigration|FamilyOn 06 June 2019, it was announced that there would be new laws regarding surrogacy. This new law provided parents with legal recognition for children ...
- Available now(Brief) Sch 1 Children Act: what are the court’s powers, what is the procedure and what is recent case law in bigger money claims? (2019)Webinar Briefs|FamilyIn this family law webinar our expert speakers explore Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989. This schedule provides the court with the powe to ...
- 20 Oct202012:30An update on financial provisions (2020)FamilyFollowing the breakdown of a marriage or a relationship, fairly dealing with the financial assets of the couple can be both contentious and highly complicated. ...
- Available nowFinancial provision update (2019)FamilyOur family law experts provide a general update on the law as regards financial provision.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.For ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.