(LIVE) Update on public children (2020)
In this family law webinar, our practitioners will provide an update on recent developments in public children law – cases could include:
- K (Children), Re  EWCA Civ 184
- L-W Children  EWCA Civ 159
- G (Children: Fair Hearing), Re  EWCA Civ 126
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 26 May202012:30Private children: case law update (2020)FamilyFollowing the general rise in cases relating to private children, in this family law webinar our experts present a case law update on private children ...
- Available nowUpdate on surrogacy (2020)Immigration|FamilyOn 06 June 2019, it was announced that there would be new laws regarding surrogacy. This new law provided parents with legal recognition for children ...
- Available now(Brief) Sch 1 Children Act: what are the court’s powers, what is the procedure and what is recent case law in bigger money claims? (2019)Webinar Briefs|FamilyIn this family law webinar our expert speakers explore Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989. This schedule provides the court with the powe to ...
- 17 Mar202012:30An update on financial provisions (2020)FamilyFollowing the breakdown of a marriage or a relationship, fairly dealing with the financial assets of the couple can be both contentious and highly complicated. ...
- Available nowRecent developments in public children (2019)FamilyIn our annual webinar on public children, our specialist speakers reflect on developments in the law since we last visited the topic.A full agenda will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.