Mishcon de Reya
Mishcon de Reya
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- 28 Aug201912:30Sharia Law Update (2019)Hot TopicsThis webinar aims to provide family lawyers with an update on Sharia Law.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this ...
- Available nowCohabitants - law and civil procedure (2019)FamilyThis webinar will provide a general update on case law regarding cohabitants, together with recent developments in civil procedure relevant to cohabitant claims.A full agenda ...
- Available nowAdvising the family business: love, leadership and loss (2019)Private Client Law and Practice|FamilyIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on advising family businesses for anyone who works with them, whether in the private client world ...
- Available nowImmigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.