42 Bedford Row
- Available nowFinancial provision update (2019)FamilyOur family law experts provide a general update on the law as regards financial provision.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing ...
- Available nowFinancial provision after overseas divorce (under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984)Family LawIn our second financial provision webinar of the year we will be looking more specifically at the process of claiming in the event of overseas ...
- Available nowRecent developments in financial procedure (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:What are marital and what are non-marital assets; categorisation of assetsspousal maintenance; term orders, variation and quantumcontribution and needsenforcement of financial orders ...
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
- 12 Nov201912:30Clinical negligence update (2019)Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area in constant flux, and our subject specialists will bring you right up to date with all the latest developments in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.