- 04 Jun201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
- Available now(LIVE) Vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings (2019)FamilyOur family law experts discuss the circumstances where particular arrangements need to be made for vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings, and explore some of those ...
- 02 Jul201912:30Cohabitants - law and civil procedure (2019)FamilyThis webinar will provide a general update on case law regarding cohabitants, together with recent developments in civil procedure relevant to cohabitant claims.A full agenda ...
- Available nowFinancial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
- Available nowFinancial provision after overseas divorce (under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984)Family LawIn our second financial provision webinar of the year we will be looking more specifically at the process of claiming in the event of overseas ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.