- Available nowImmigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
- 23 Jul201912:30Financial provision update (2019)FamilyOur family law experts provide a general update on the law as regards financial provision.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- 28 Aug201912:30Sharia Law Update (2019)Hot TopicsThis webinar aims to provide family lawyers with an update on Sharia Law.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this ...
- Available nowCommercial Property - Case Law Update 2019Dispute Resolution|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist litigators discuss the latest cases in commercial property, and what they mean for both disputes and transactional practitioners. Topics discussed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.