New Court Chambers
Family Law Solicitor, Author, Trainer and Arbitrator
- Available nowCohabitants - law and civil procedure (2019)FamilyThis webinar will provide a general update on case law regarding cohabitants, together with recent developments in civil procedure relevant to cohabitant claims.A full agenda ...
- Available nowThe present state of the Civil Procedure Rules (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a broad-brush look at the present state of the Civil Procedure Rules, discussing topics including:Timing Mitchell  EWCA civ 1537AbuseFindcharm  EWHC ...
- 02 Oct201912:30Civil actions arising from criminal investigationsPublic SectorThis webinar looks at civil actions arising from criminal investigations - with a particular focus on:Compensation and accountability for the wrongly investigated.Malicious Prosecution (following Rees ...
- Available now(LIVE) Vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings (2019)FamilyOur family law experts discuss the circumstances where particular arrangements need to be made for vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings, and explore some of those ...
- Available nowCPR rules and case updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will discuss the current state of the Civil Procedure Rules after the Jackson reforms, paying particular attention to recent case-law examples throughout. Topics ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.