Director - Employment Tax
- Available nowPayment under the 'Construction Act' (2019)ConstructionIn this webinar our specialist speakers discuss construction payment processes under construction contracts. Topics discussed include:The Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 ("HGCRA") and ...
- Available nowTermination paymentsEmployment LawWith the reform of termination payments coming into effect from April 2018, this webinar will review what the changes are, and how we can expect ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- 09 Apr201912:30The latest on industrial disease (2019)Personal InjuryTopics discussed will include:An update on VWF/ HAVS claimsAn update on manual handling casesAn update on COSH casesAn update on limitation and section 33 casesA ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.