Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang
- 30 Sep201912:30Learning and development in the multi-generational workplace (2019)Learning and DevelopmentOur expert speakers provide a holistic look at learning and development strategies for the multi-generational workplace.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- 15 Apr201912:30The latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowUse of technology in-house (2019)In-House CounselIn this webinar the presenters will not discuss the obvious issues of big data, blockchain and AI but will instead focus on the opportunities and ...
- 02 Dec201912:30The latest on data protection post Brexit (2019)BrexitData protection has been a key legislative area for the European Union, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will explore how Brexit is likely ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.