Mishcon de Reya
Dispute Resolution - Legal Director
Mishcon de Reya
- Available nowGDPR and property (2019)Commercial PropertyCompliance with GDPR can be a headache for many in industry and practice. In this webinar our compliance experts look specifically at the impact of ...
- Available nowProprietary estoppel in 2019Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will cover:Did Thorner v Major settle the question of whether an express promise or assurance must be unequivocal in order to found a ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Brexit - Winter 2019 UpdateBrexitIn our Winter Update, our expert practitioners discuss a number of the ways in which Brexit has affected the legal landscape in 2019, and consider ...
- 12 Dec201912:30Negotiation skills in 2019Personal SkillsWhether you negotiate professionally on behalf of clients, or internally with colleagues, being adept at negotiation is a surefire way to enhance your career prospects. ...
- 20 Jun201912:30Presenting and public speaking (2019)Personal SkillsWhatever type of law you practice, however much client contact you have, developing your public speaking and presentation skills is fundamental to your career progression. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.