Old Square Chambers
- Available nowRecent developments in private children (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:CAO and Domestic Abuse (following A v C) including the new Cafcass frameworkThe impact of Brexit on international private children proceedingsUnderstanding and ...
- Available nowAI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:The legal issues around the use of AIThe data protection issuesPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to change.For ...
- Available nowEmployers liability in 2019Personal InjuryTopic discussed will include:The top 5 key cases of 2018Update on slipping and tripping claims in the workplaceUpdate on manual handling claimsUpdate on construction site ...
- Available nowLegal privilege in the employment law sphere (2019)EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Overview of when privilege appliesThe exemptions from privilegeThe importance of focussing on who is the clientThe impact of the case of X ...
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our corporate tax specialists discuss a range of tax issues and recent developments relevant to practioners who advise SMEs and owner-managed businesses. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.