- 16 Oct201912:30Confidentiality and disclosure in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceThere have been a number of important changes to confidentially and disclosure relevant to risk and compliance practitioners over the past 12 months, and in ...
- 19 Nov201912:30Corporate governance in 2019Corporate LawOver the next hour, our experts will provide a practical guide for a number of contemporary issues in corporate governance, including an overview of director's ...
- 06 Nov201912:30Removal of personal representatives (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere have been a number of interesting cases on the removal of personal representatives over the past year, and our subject specialists set out the ...
- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- 18 Jun201912:30The latest corporate law cases (2019)Corporate Law|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts provide a whistle-stop tour of the key takeaways from all of the most significant corporate cases of the past year.A full ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.