- Available now(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- Available nowKey issues in real estate finance (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Commercial PropertyOur finance experts discuss notable developments in real estate finance over the past year, and look forward to possible changes to be aware of.A full ...
- Available nowRight to work and immigration issuesIn-House CounselImmigration status and right to work concerns have been very much in the forefront in recent times, not least of all due to the Government’s ...
- Available nowRecruitment in 2019EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Subconscious discriminationDisabled candidates and reasonable adjustmentsReferencesPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to change.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors ...
- 02 Dec201912:30Recruiting Low Skilled Workers Post-Brexit (2019)Immigration|BrexitNot a day goes by without reference to low skilled immigration in the news, and in this webinar our subject specialists provide a birds eye ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.