- Available now(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- Available nowKey issues in real estate finance (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Commercial PropertyOur finance experts discuss notable developments in real estate finance over the past year, and look forward to possible changes to be aware of.A full ...
- Available nowRight to work and immigration issuesIn-House CounselImmigration status and right to work concerns have been very much in the forefront in recent times, not least of all due to the Government’s ...
- Available nowRecruitment in 2019EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Subconscious discriminationDisabled candidates and reasonable adjustmentsReferencesPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to change.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors ...
- Available nowKey tax considerations on selling a company (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.