- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- 07 May201912:30The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|BrexitTopics discussed will include: 1. Law firm issues:Rights of establishmentFly in fly outPractising EU Law and legal privilege in relation to EU Law mattersMoving people ...
- 11 Nov201912:30The Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill 2017-19 (2019)Residential PropertyThe Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill seeks to make drastic changes to the planning process, decentralising it and giving local communities real power over ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new transparency rules (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceHow to use the regulations to sell your firm;What approach are firms taking to the new regime?;Fee structure options and their impact;Disbursements and VAT;What else ...
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual PropertyBrexit will affect all aspects of intellectual property, and this webinar will look at both short term changes, and things to consider in the longer ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.