Senior Associate (Employed Barrister)
Herbert Smith Freehills
- 27 Nov201912:30Pay Reporting (2019)EmploymentPay reporting remains a topical issue, with both ethnicity and gender pay gap reporting appearing prominently in the media. In this webinar, our employment law ...
- 17 Sep201912:30Running a serious injury claim (2019)Personal InjuryOur specialists in serious injury claims provide a practical guide to their issuance, covering best practice, pitfalls to avoid, and changes that are anticipated over ...
- 16 Oct201912:30Confidentiality and disclosure in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceThere have been a number of important changes to confidentially and disclosure relevant to risk and compliance practitioners over the past 12 months, and in ...
- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- 06 Nov201912:30Removal of personal representatives (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere have been a number of interesting cases on the removal of personal representatives over the past year, and our subject specialists set out the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.