(LIVE) Employment tribunals post COVID-19 (2022)
In this webinar, Richard Loxley and Ceri Fuller from DAC Beachcroft LLP discuss the following:
- The impact of Covid-19 on Tribunal cases and hearings
- How practices and procedures have evolved
- The move to remote hearings and where we are now
- Which of those changes are here to stay?
- The 2022/2023 Tribunal ‘road map’
- On the horizon – Covid-19 legacy claims surge?
- Will there be claims following the U-turn on mandatory vaccination as a condition of deployment in the NHS and wider social care setting?
- Covid-19 itself as the focus of litigation
- Topical case-law developments
For a preview, click the video link below:
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with your joining instructions.
Practice Development Lawyer
- Available nowEmployment tribunals in the COVID-19 world (2021)Employment|COVID-19In this webinar our expert speakers will discuss:The Employment Tribunal ("ET"). Where are we now?The impact of Covid-19 on the ET systemThe ET RoadmapProgression of ...
- Available now(LIVE) Resilience for lawyers in post-Covid times (2022)LexisNexis x The Carvalho Consultancy|Free Live Webinars|Personal SkillsWe’re all continuing to live through testing times. We often talk about resilience but what do we actually mean by it? And how can we, ...
- Available nowVariations of Trust Act 1958 applications (2022)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, Charlotte Kynaston and Jacob Ward from Macfarlanes LLP cover the topics of:The Court’s jurisdictionWhy make an applicationProcedureFor a preview, click the video ...
- 07 Jun202212:30(LIVE) The latest commercial law cases (2022)Free Live Webinars|Commercial LawOur business litigation specialists provide an overview of the most significant commercial cases of the past year in this webinar, and discuss their ramifications.A full ...
- Available now(LIVE) Domicile in 2022Free Live Webinars|Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will cover topics of current interest on the taxation of non-UK domiciliaries. It will offer practical tips and analysis drawing on the experiences ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.