Herbert Smith Freehills
Herbert Smith Freehills
Employment due diligence on corporate transactions (2019) - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Employment due diligence on corporate transactions (2019) - 3 slides per page (pdf)
Employment due diligence on corporate transactions (2019) - Podcast (mp3)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available now(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- Available nowThe New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
- Available nowEffective client due diligencePractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at client due diligence since the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the Criminal Finances Act 2017. Topics to be covered include:Why ...
- Available nowRates of SDLT (2019)VAT and Indirect TaxRates of SDLT is a particularly complicated subject at present, and this webinar has been designed to help you make sense of the current regime.A ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Employment Law - End of year round-up 2019EmploymentIn our employment law yearly round-up, our speakers discuss all the main developments in employment in 2019, and look ahead to possible occurrences in 2020.A ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.