Five Paper Buildings
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowDiscrimination law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide a round-up of the key discrimination law issues in-house practitioners need to be aware of, with reference to the relevant legislation ...
- 03 Jul201912:30Update on compliance obligations for trustees (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere has been a huge increase in compliance obligations for trustees, in particular as a result of the 4th and 5th Money Laundering Directives, and ...
- 01 Oct201912:30Low skilled workers (2019)ImmigrationNot a day goes by without reference to low skilled immigration in the news, and in this webinar our subject specialists provide a birds eye ...
- Available nowLawyers who make a difference: Patrick AllenNew Law JournalOur Lawyers who make a difference programme, in collaboration with the New Law Journal, profiles leading figures in the legal world who are changing the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.