Squire Patton Boggs
- 25 Sep201912:30Settlement and ADR (2019)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will provide a masterclass on settlement and alternative dispute resolution, covering best practice and pitfalls to avoid.A full agenda will be posted here ...
- Available nowPart 36 offers and settlement agreements: multiple defendants, problems and solutionsPersonal InjuryPart 36 offers form a crucial area of practice in personal injury, and so this webinar will provide a refresher/update on everything you need to ...
- 20 Nov201912:30The World Bank: ICSID - settlement of investment disputes (2019)Dispute ResolutionThe International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes is set to amend its rules in 2019 for the first time in 20 years. This webinar ...
- Available nowEmployer’s obligations towards workers who are pregnant, on maternity or breastfeedingEmployment LawThe law surrounding employees who are pregnant, on parental leave or breastfeeding is vast and even with the best of intentions employers can find themselves ...
- Available nowThe European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2018 (2019)BrexitA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.