- 21 Jun201912:30The FCA's Senior Manager and Certification Regime (2019)Banking and Financial ServicesTopics discussed will include:Extension of the regime to solo regulated firmsThe FCA’s focus on culture including ethnic and gender diversity.Please note that this agenda is ...
- 25 Nov201912:30An introduction to devolution (2019)Public SectorOur public law specialists provide an overview of devolution, answering questions about who does what, who has what powers and what are their limits, who ...
- 20 Nov201912:30The World Bank: ICSID - settlement of investment disputes (2019)Dispute ResolutionThe International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes is set to amend its rules in 2019 for the first time in 20 years. This webinar ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Employment Law - End of year round-up 2019EmploymentIn our employment law yearly round-up, our speakers discuss all the main developments in employment in 2019, and look ahead to possible occurrences in 2020.A ...
- 17 Apr201912:30Brexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.