City Law School
- Available nowDispute Resolution yearly round-up (2018)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2018 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialist speakers set out a ...
- Available nowCross border disputes (2018)Dispute ResolutionMulti-jurisdictional litigation has had an interesting 12 months, and our subject specialists discuss all of the key developments in our cross border disputes webinar. Topics ...
- Available nowAlternative Dispute Resolution in 2018Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will bring you up to date with the key developments in ADR over the last 12 months. Our subject specialists, both leading figures ...
- Available nowJurisdiction in 2018 - choice of law and enforcement of foreign judgmentsDispute ResolutionIf the enforceability of a judgment throughout the EU is important, then the choice of law to govern a contract may require extra consideration following ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.