City Law School
- Available nowModernisation of the Courts and Tribunals (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a look at the Ministry of Justice's highly touted court modernisation programme, examining its present state, and how it is likely to ...
- Available nowCourt reforms in 2019Dispute ResolutionA lot of change is coming in the courts, and in this webinar Richard Goodman of HMCTS tells Dominic Regan about the changes, what they ...
- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
- Available nowCriminal and Civil Justice Reform in 2018Dispute ResolutionThere have been numerous changes to both civil and criminal justice in the past few years, and this webinar takes a look at key reforms ...
- Available nowSecuring a DPA in the US and the UKCorporate CrimeThe regulatory frameworks in the US and the UK when it comes to securing a deferred prosecution agreement vary greatly. This webinar will look at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.