City Law School
- Available nowModernisation of the Courts and Tribunals (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a look at the Ministry of Justice's highly touted court modernisation programme, examining its present state, and how it is likely to ...
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|ImmigrationOur immigration specialists take an in depth look at the impact of Brexit on the rights of EU citizens, and in particular how they will ...
- Available nowCourt reforms in 2019Dispute ResolutionA lot of change is coming in the courts, and in this webinar Richard Goodman of HMCTS tells Dominic Regan about the changes, what they ...
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual PropertyBrexit will affect all aspects of intellectual property, and this webinar will look at both short term changes, and things to consider in the longer ...
- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.