City Law School
Simmons & Simmons
- Available nowBrexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionFollowing our look at Brexit and dispute resolution, which included a number of arbitration issues thrown up by Brexit, our specialist speakers delve deeper into ...
- Available nowDisclosure in 2018Dispute ResolutionOur expert litigators look at the latest developments in disclosure in this webinar, helping to keep you up to date with changes to this aspect ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialist speakers set out a ...
- Available nowEnforcement in 2019Dispute ResolutionEnforcement is always a hot topic, and with likely regime changes after Brexit, there's a great deal for our specialist speakers to discuss in this ...
- 24 Jul201912:30Costs and Funding (2019)Dispute ResolutionThere are rumbles in the market that the way funding is happening is set to change, and with PE firms and hedge funds looking at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.