(LIVE) ADR in 2020
In this hour-long webinar, our disputes experts discuss the present state of ADR in 2020, exploring all the recent developments that practitioners should be aware of, and looking ahead to possible changes on the horizon.
A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 25 May202012:30Energy efficiency regimes in 2020Commercial PropertyIt seems like energy efficiency has been a buzzword for a number of years now, and it is certainly the source of a broad range ...
- 26 May202012:30(LIVE) The latest corporate law cases (2020)Free Live Webinars|Corporate LawA number of significant disputes have had important consequences for corporates and their advisors in 2019 and 2020, and in this webinar our dispute resolution ...
- 24 Nov202012:30(LIVE) Personal Injury - End of year round-up (2020)Free Live Webinars|Personal InjuryIn this webinar, our expert speakers present an overview of all the topics covered in this year’s personal injury series – the topics covered will ...
- Available nowSettlement and ADR (2019)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will provide a masterclass on settlement and alternative dispute resolution, covering best practice and pitfalls to avoid. Topics discussed include:Mediation & Neutral Evaluation.Settlement ...
- 02 Mar202012:30Online courts and technology in the courts (2020)Dispute ResolutionWith a number of pilots currently running, technology in the courts, including functions being taken online, has the potential to be a really significant development ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.