City Law School
- 03 Apr201912:30Brexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionFollowing our look at Brexit and dispute resolution, which included a number of arbitration issues thrown up by Brexit, our specialist speakers delve deeper into ...
- 07 May201912:30(LIVE) Evidence and disclosure in 2019Dispute ResolutionEvidence and disclosure is arguably the hottest topic in dispute resolution in 2019, with the restructuring of the Business and Property Courts, the impact of ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialist speakers set out a ...
- Available nowCourt reforms in 2019Dispute ResolutionA lot of change is coming in the courts, and in this webinar Richard Goodman of HMCTS tells Dominic Regan about the changes, what they ...
- Available nowDispute Resolution yearly round-up (2018)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2018 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.