City Law School
HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Available nowThe Jackson Reforms in 2018 - case management, costs and budgetingDispute Resolution5 years after the introduction of the Jackson Reforms in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules remain a topic of ...
- Available nowCriminal and Civil Justice Reform in 2018Dispute ResolutionThere have been numerous changes to both civil and criminal justice in the past few years, and this webinar takes a look at key reforms ...
- Available nowModernisation of the Courts and Tribunals (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a look at the Ministry of Justice's highly touted court modernisation programme, examining its present state, and how it is likely to ...
- 03 Apr201912:30Brexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionFollowing our look at Brexit and dispute resolution, which included a number of arbitration issues thrown up by Brexit, our specialist speakers delve deeper into ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialists speakers set out a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.