City Law School
HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Available now(LIVE) Evidence and disclosure in 2019Dispute ResolutionEvidence and disclosure is arguably the hottest topic in dispute resolution in 2019, with the restructuring of the Business and Property Courts, the impact of ...
- Available nowEnforcement in 2019Dispute ResolutionEnforcement is always a hot topic, and with likely regime changes after Brexit, there's a great deal for our specialist speakers to discuss in this ...
- Available nowCosts and Funding (2019)Dispute ResolutionThere are rumbles in the market that the way funding is happening is set to change, and with PE firms and hedge funds looking at ...
- Available nowBrexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionFollowing our look at Brexit and dispute resolution, which included a number of arbitration issues thrown up by Brexit, our specialist speakers delve deeper into ...
- Available nowModernisation of the Courts and Tribunals (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a look at the Ministry of Justice's highly touted court modernisation programme, examining its present state, and how it is likely to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.