Partner, Head of Equity Capital Markets
- Available nowUpdate on compliance obligations for trustees (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere has been a huge increase in compliance obligations for trustees, in particular as a result of the 4th and 5th Money Laundering Directives, and ...
- Available nowCosts and Funding (2019)Dispute ResolutionThere are rumbles in the market that the way funding is happening is set to change, and with PE firms and hedge funds looking at ...
- Available nowDiversity reporting in 2019Corporate Law|EmploymentDiversity has been the subject of a great deal of media attention over the past twelve months, and public pressure for diversity reporting seems only ...
- Available now(LIVE) Evidence and disclosure in 2019Dispute ResolutionEvidence and disclosure is arguably the hottest topic in dispute resolution in 2019, with the restructuring of the Business and Property Courts, the impact of ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new transparency rules (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceHow to use the regulations to sell your firm;What approach are firms taking to the new regime?;Fee structure options and their impact;Disbursements and VAT;What else ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.