- Available nowThe latest on the Market Abuse Regulation (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, PwC's Market Abuse Regulation team discuss practical challenges firms are facing complying with MAR, and how to prepare for potential incidents of ...
- Available nowThe latest on industrial disease (2019)Personal InjuryTopics discussed will include:An update on VWF/ HAVS claimsAn update on manual handling casesAn update on COSH casesAn update on limitation and section 33 casesA ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- 09 Oct201912:30The New Prospectus Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThe new Prospectus Regulation came into force on 20 July 2017, but the majority of the provisions are effective from 20 July 2019, two years ...
- Available nowThe New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.