Herbert Smith Freehills
- 26 Nov201912:30Money laundering and financial crime (2019)Corporate CrimeMoney Laundering is among the headline corporate crimes, and the past year has included more significant developments than we can possibly cover in an hour. ...
- 27 Mar201912:30Money laundering in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceA review of existing practices, updates from the past year and looking ahead at anticipated developments.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- Available nowThe Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and potential impact of the proposed 5MLDPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will consider the key concepts of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, with particular focus on how they impact trusts and trustees. Topics to ...
- Available nowAnti-money laundering update 2018Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will provide our annual anti-money laundering update, taking in a range of current issues in the area as well as looking ahead to ...
- 16 Jul201912:30SRD II - The Shareholder Rights Directive II (2019)Corporate LawThe Shareholder Rights Directive II (SRD II) was adopted in May 2017, and is set to be implemented by 10 June 2019, irrespective of what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.