(LIVE) The latest corporate law cases (2020)
A number of significant disputes have had important consequences for corporates and their advisors in 2019 and 2020, and in this webinar our dispute resolution experts elucidate the key takeaways from the most important of these, providing critical insight for both litigation and transactional practitioners.
A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 31 Dec202012:30Occupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- Available nowThe latest corporate law cases (2019)Corporate Law|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts provide a whistle-stop tour of the key takeaways from all of the most significant corporate cases of the past year.A full ...
- 24 Mar202012:30The latest tax cases (2020)Corporate and Business Tax|VAT and Indirect Tax|Tax for General Practice|Commercial Law|Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our contentious tax specialists discuss all the most significant tax judgments over the past year, and cast an eye to important decisions ...
- Available now(LIVE) The latest real estate cases (2020)Free Live Webinars|Commercial PropertyOur litigation experts delve into the most interesting real estate disputes over the past twelve months, discussing all the key decisions, as well as the ...
- 07 Jul202012:30(LIVE) The latest residential property cases (2020)Residential Property|Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert property litigators distill the most important elements of all of the key judgments over the past year that impact on ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.