Head of Corporate Governance
Partner, Head of Employee Incentives Group
- 19 Nov201912:30Corporate governance in 2019Corporate LawOver the next hour, our experts will provide a practical guide for a number of contemporary issues in corporate governance, including an overview of director's ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate CrimeBribery and corruption are well-covered topics, and for good reason. In this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on the main developments over the ...
- 27 Nov201912:30Transactions in securities in 2019Corporate and Business TaxThis webinar provides a masterclass on the law as regards transactions in securities, covering required conditions, relevant consideration, excluded circumstances, calculation of income tax advantage ...
- 13 Nov201911:30Recent developments in public children (2019)FamilyIn our annual webinar on public children, our specialist speakers reflect on developments in the law since we last visited the topic.A full agenda will ...
- 05 Nov201912:30Patents in 2019Intellectual PropertyOur annual update on patents provides an in-depth discussion of the most interesting changes in law since 2018.A full agenda will be posted here before ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.