BCL Solicitors LLP
- Available nowThe Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and potential impact of the proposed 5MLDPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will consider the key concepts of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, with particular focus on how they impact trusts and trustees. Topics to ...
- 09 Oct201912:30The New Prospectus Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThe new Prospectus Regulation came into force on 20 July 2017, but the majority of the provisions are effective from 20 July 2019, two years ...
- Available nowDivergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 – one year on, and linking this to the increasing profile of ‘tax assurance’ on the Board AgendaIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical insights into how organisations are responding to Corporate Criminal Offences (‘CCO’) relating to the failure to prevent facilitation of tax ...
- Available nowPension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.