33 Chancery Lane
- 02 Oct201912:30Civil actions arising from criminal investigationsPublic SectorThis webinar looks at civil actions arising from criminal investigations - with a particular focus on:Compensation and accountability for the wrongly investigated.Malicious Prosecution (following Rees ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017Corporate CrimeThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 coming into force is a massive development in corporate crime practice, not least of all due to its new offence ...
- Available nowUse of technology in-house (2019)In-House CounselIn this webinar the presenters will not discuss the obvious issues of big data, blockchain and AI but will instead focus on the opportunities and ...
- 09 Oct201912:30The New Prospectus Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThe new Prospectus Regulation came into force on 20 July 2017, but the majority of the provisions are effective from 20 July 2019, two years ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.