- Available nowIssues in contentious probatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe possible reasons a will may be challenged are many and this is reflected in the number of cases involving contentious probate we see year-on-year. ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- 09 Oct201912:30Cryptoassets in 2019Private Client Law and PracticeCrypoassets has become one of those ubiquitous, almost faddish words, but for the private client lawyer there is no question that they are a topic ...
- Available nowRecent developments in financial procedure (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:What are marital and what are non-marital assets; categorisation of assetsspousal maintenance; term orders, variation and quantumcontribution and needsenforcement of financial orders ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Tier 2 Visas in 2019ImmigrationTier 2 visas are a bread and butter immigration topic for business practitioners, and in this webinar our experts provide a practical guide detailing all ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.