BCL Solicitors LLP
- 29 Apr201912:30Financial and trade sanctions and export controls (2019)Corporate CrimeTopics discussed will include:Brexit – its impact on the structure and content of sanctions regimes (including the Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act)Current diverging and fluctuating ...
- 30 May201912:30Brexit for in-house lawyers (2019)Brexit|In-House CounselThe importance of planning aheadRelocation of workforceHow to manage the risk of supply chain interruptionHow to mitigate the impact of Brexit on delivery of products/services ...
- 04 Jun201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
- 02 Oct201912:30The latest developments in human rights (2019)Public SectorThis webinar looks at a number of human rights issues, particularly in light of Brexit. Topics discussed will be drawn from:Whether we get rid of ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialist speakers set out a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.