BCL Solicitors LLP
- Available nowFinancial and trade sanctions and export controls (2019)Corporate CrimeTopics discussed will include:Brexit – its impact on the structure and content of sanctions regimes (including the Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act)Current diverging and fluctuating ...
- Available nowBrexit for in-house lawyers (2019)Brexit|In-House CounselThe importance of planning aheadRelocation of workforceHow to manage the risk of supply chain interruptionHow to mitigate the impact of Brexit on delivery of products/services ...
- Available nowTax evasion and Corporate Crime in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceTax evasion is a topic of perennial interest to risk and compliance practitioners, and in this webinar our expert speakers will bring you up to ...
- Available nowBrexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionFollowing our look at Brexit and dispute resolution, which included a number of arbitration issues thrown up by Brexit, our specialist speakers delve deeper into ...
- 17 Sep201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.