Charles Russell Speechlys
Senior Legal Counsel
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- Available nowPayment under the 'Construction Act' (2019)ConstructionIn this webinar our specialist speakers discuss construction payment processes under construction contracts. Topics discussed include:The Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 ("HGCRA") and ...
- 02 Dec201912:30The latest on data protection post Brexit (2019)BrexitData protection has been a key legislative area for the European Union, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will explore how Brexit is likely ...
- Available nowConstruction disputes: mediation, arbitration and litigation (2018)Construction LawOur experts in construction litigation discuss key developments in dispute resolution in the past twelve months, in both traditional and alternative areas. Topics discussed include:Construction ...
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.