Charles Russell Speechlys
Senior Legal Counsel
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- Available nowConstruction disputes: mediation, arbitration and litigation (2018)Construction LawOur experts in construction litigation discuss key developments in dispute resolution in the past twelve months, in both traditional and alternative areas. Topics discussed include:Construction ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
- Available nowThe latest commercial contracts (2018)Company and Commercial LawContract law is the bread and butter for commercial lawyers, whether your practice is transactional or litigious. In this webinar, our disputes specialists discuss some ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Market Abuse Regulation (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, PwC's Market Abuse Regulation team discuss practical challenges firms are facing complying with MAR, and how to prepare for potential incidents of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.