- Available nowProcurement routes in 2018Construction LawThis webinar expands on last year's examination of procurement routes, and our subject specialists discuss trends and techniques to get the right balance of risk, ...
- Available nowBreak clauses in 2018Commercial Property LawBreak clauses are a fundamental part of commercial property practise, whether you're advising on drafting or exercising them. This webinar will expand on last year's ...
- 23 Apr201912:30Public sector: procurement and joint bids (2019)Commercial LawOver the next hour, our specialist speakers will discuss the commercial opportunities and pitfalls arising from procurement and joint bids in the public sector.A full ...
- Available nowConveyancing fraud in 2019Residential PropertyThe Court of Appeal decision in the Dreamvar and P&P Property case last year has enormous implications for solicitors who practice in residential property, and ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.