Charles Russell Speechlys
- Available nowThe latest on Building Information Modelling (BIM) (2018)ConstructionOur construction law specialists will discuss the potential disputes and risks that can arise from Building Information Modelling, and the current status of legal and ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Community Infrastructure Levy (2018)Residential Property LawOur expert speakers return in this webinar discussing the intricacies of the Community Infrastructure Levy. Topics discussed include:An overview of CIL.Collecting the Levy.More challenging aspects ...
- Available nowYearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur expert speakers return to discuss the key events in VAT and indirect tax from the past 12 months, drawing on topics from the rest ...
- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2018)Residential PropertyIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2018. Topics ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.