- 28 Oct201912:30Construction arbitration (2019)Construction|Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a big picture look at alternative dispute resolution in construction, exploring issues unique to construction, how arbitration compares to litigation in the ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Construction - Case Law Update 2019Construction|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts break down the major construction cases of the past year, and the key takeaways from each of them.A full agenda will ...
- Available nowDispute Resolution yearly round-up (2018)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2018 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet ...
- Available nowPayment under the 'Construction Act' (2019)ConstructionIn this webinar our specialist speakers discuss construction payment processes under construction contracts. Topics discussed include:The Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 ("HGCRA") and ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Dispute Resolution - End of year round-up 2019Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution end of year round-up will explore all of the key developments and cases over the past 12 months, and look ahead in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.